Saturday, January 12, 2008

Soulmate...

We all agree that a soulmate is someone who was MEANT for you and MEANT to be with you.

Soulmate for me is a bestfriend above all else, someone who motivates you, makes you laugh easily, someone who listen patienly to what I have to say, someone who I can say anything to, someone who let me be a "monster" but will forgive me quickly when I apologize. Essentially, someone who will stand by you. We think alike, share the same interests and has common value. She makes a dramatic impact in my life(and I don't even rely it sometimes). She makes me to be a better person. She connects with me in a way that I can't explain... you know, we know what each other are thinking by just looking and smiling at each other. She always seem to always finish my sentences.

She completes me in way that when we are both together we are so much stronger as whole than when we are alone. And when we are away from each other I feel like a part of me is missing. We are comfortable together in silence. She would gladly put me and my needs ahead of her own. She has a deep desire to provide me with all that I am missing from my life.

Does the long description above enough for you guys? There is one girl in my life that fit the above description. Is she my soulmate? Probably you would say yes. But let me point something to you.. I am not with her now. I have called one person a soulmate in my life and that is her. Yet, we're not together anymore. Whatever happened between us, she always hold a special place in my heart and I thank her. From the bottom of my soul, I thank her for the love she gave me and the friendship we had (have).

Let me ask you again. Is she my soulmate? Or do I need to define "soulmate" better?
who knows...

14 Comments:

Anonymous stey said...

i can only hope that God have so much mercy for me that He will give me my soulmate to be my husband..

Sun Jan 13, 03:29:00 AM  
Blogger aku yang bawel said...

soulmate?? masih jauuh prjalanan bwt bisa mndefinisikannya ;p

Sun Jan 13, 05:18:00 PM  
Blogger Eucalyptus said...

Mudah2an bisa bersatu lagi dengan soulmate-nya yaa..... klo gak, bisa ketemu soulmate yang lain lagi...

Sun Jan 13, 06:04:00 PM  
Blogger - akbar - said...

hwa hwa...

harus lebih mensyukuri arti hidup...

pokoknya nge blog bikin hidup lebih hidup...

Sun Jan 13, 07:04:00 PM  
Blogger d Drama Queen said...

I don't know, I never had a solumate before ...

Sun Jan 13, 08:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you found your soulmate yet, then?

Mon Jan 14, 08:28:00 AM  
Blogger Panda said...

bisa ditranslate ke bahasa jawa gak?
huekekekekekek...

Mon Jan 14, 10:13:00 AM  
Blogger PuTLie said...

belum menemukan tuh hikss... semoga dalam waktu dekat ini bisa menemukannya :D [maksa mode on]

Wed Jan 16, 09:37:00 PM  
Blogger elly.s said...

jomblo lagee dong..
cian nian adek ayuk sikok ini...

Thu Jan 17, 10:41:00 PM  
Blogger - akbar - said...

@yuk elly:
huhuhu...iyo neh yuk...cak nyo sendiri dolo bae...ihieks...men dak tu carike aku betino...haha...

@panda:
heuhue...koe bikin versi jawa ne yo? hihi...

@anonymous:
maybe someday i'll found my soulmate...at the right time and the right place with the right person...uhuk-2...but i still loving her so much...huhuhu...

Fri Jan 18, 12:16:00 AM  
Anonymous ajenkjenk said...

terlepas soulmate ato nggak...

yg pasti lo udah ngasih cinta lo bt dia

cinta gak pernah ditolak sob..coz semua orang butuh itu..yg penting lo udh pernah ngasih apa yg namanya 'cinta'

ps : haiah! sok sweet neh..bukan so sweet hahaha..keep fight sob!

Fri Jan 18, 06:28:00 PM  
Anonymous ajenkjenk said...

terlepas soulmate ato nggak...

yg pasti lo udah ngasih cinta lo bt dia

cinta gak pernah ditolak sob..coz semua orang butuh itu..yg penting lo udh pernah ngasih apa yg namanya 'cinta'

ps : haiah! sok sweet neh..bukan so sweet hahaha..keep fight sob!

Fri Jan 18, 06:30:00 PM  
Anonymous andi panghegar martatilaar said...

dari apa yg gw baca neeehh... berarti kesimpulannya soulmate adalah tempat kita bergantung, orang yg akan memenuhi segala kekurangan gw... etc, etc...

hihihi... mau dong punya soulmate kalo bisa yg enak, *soulmate nya atu bang!! saos nya dikit aje..*

Sun Jan 20, 08:47:00 PM  
Blogger xhin said...

alkisah cin disuruh buka part yg ini, and karena lagi capek banget cin blom baca neh tapi ak mo langsung KOMEN :P
arti kata soulmate buat gw, soulmate itu ga terbatas ama siapa siapa, bisa temen, pacar, anyone yang emang bener2 bisa ngertiin kita seburuk2nya kita sebaik2nya kita, bisa cocok ga cuman cocok salah satu hal aja, dan emang cocok yang emang ga dibuat2..!!
Even belum tentu orang yg kita anggep soulmate, ga ngerasain sama yg kita rasain :D That's It!
Let's Enjoy The World before you DIE ! :P

Wed Jan 07, 09:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home